Sollette Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sollette Online

The world of Sollette is a complex place. The many races that now flourish on the planet can all trace their origin back to one catalyst: The Demonic Invasion. Now you are flung into the past to confront this perilous time for yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long Day's Rest

Go down 
+2
Sundew
Eternal Eclipse
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Long Day's Rest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th August 2010, 10:25 pm

Whether he heard what Fang said or not, Menzo chooses to ignore Fang's mutterings.
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Class: Psion
Hit Points:
Long Day's Rest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32/32Long Day's Rest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)
Temporary Hit Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th August 2010, 10:37 pm

"When does nice Menzo come back?" Tulka frowned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th August 2010, 10:40 pm

"Aren't you all ungrateful?" Menzo spits. "Here I get you through that battle alive and now you want me to go back to being 'nice'. Kiss my flaming red a-" He stops talking and groans. His head sparks and ignites once more and soon enough, Menzo is back to normal. He coughs. "I thought it prudent that I didn't finish that sentence. I'm getting better at this."
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Class: Wizard
Hit Points:
Long Day's Rest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Long Day's Rest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th August 2010, 10:54 pm

:snickers. "Nice Menzo. Late for every battle, and just in time for dinner. I approve." he says, handing Menzo a dish of food. No bread, I'm afraid. Not even dried biscuit." He considers bringing up the subject of the Dragonborn again, then hesitates. "Has anyone been here before? I'm still trying to remember the last time I ventured anywhere near this road."

ooc What should I roll that's the equivalent of Geography, for knowledge of potential dangers?
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Long Day's Rest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2Long Day's Rest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th August 2010, 11:01 pm

I think History would be the closest.
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Long Day's Rest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Long Day's Rest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th August 2010, 11:04 pm

+10 history
Back to top Go down
Fate
Deity
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th August 2010, 11:04 pm

The member 'Mambele' has done the following action : Die rolls

'd20' : 7
Back to top Go down
https://sollette.rpg-board.net
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Long Day's Rest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2Long Day's Rest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th August 2010, 11:07 pm

OOC: You are about a day out of Braghnia heading toward Raynion. I really had hoped you would remember that. Razz Exactly what did you want to know about the area?
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th August 2010, 11:51 pm

ooc If there were any monsters, mostly, or any other dangers.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th August 2010, 11:51 pm

OOC: Nothing that you can recall at this time. So you're probably safe here.
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th August 2010, 12:13 am

Mambele shrugs off his worries and finishes his meal. Plopping down, he looks at the night sky and curls his lips. "Zaphia is riding the Manticore's tail." he points out sleepily after a long pause.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th August 2010, 11:13 am

"I think we should all get some sleep. I'll take first watch, folks." Ricker sits with his back to the fire, letting his eyes adjust before you all nod off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th August 2010, 11:56 am

"Indeed. I fear I am exhausted. It was quite the struggle to take over once more." Menzo does look rather haggard.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Class: Rageblood Barbarian
Hit Points:
Long Day's Rest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue46/46Long Day's Rest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th August 2010, 11:57 am

"Well, nice to have you back at least...", Fang said sleepily as he started to doze off.
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th August 2010, 3:26 pm

Mambele reaches for a little pine box full of rubbing salt and powdered charcoal, and dabs a piece of cloth with it to scrub his teeth clean. Grimacing at the taste, he rinses thoroughly. Tucking his crown under his backpack, he lays his head on it for a pillow and drifts off. "Goodnight, everyone. Let me know when it's my turn to take guard."
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Long Day's Rest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32/32Long Day's Rest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th August 2010, 6:18 pm

The wilden stays standing and nods off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
zebith
Traveller
zebith

Character sheet
Class: paladin
Hit Points:
Long Day's Rest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25Long Day's Rest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th August 2010, 5:46 pm

Tiagarth smells the campfire and climbs a tree to see where the smoke is coming from.

athletics +6

stealth +3
Back to top Go down
Fate
Deity
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th August 2010, 5:46 pm

The member 'Tiagarth' has done the following action : Die rolls

#1 'd20' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 10
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th August 2010, 6:08 pm

The campfire is but a few minutes east of where your tree. You can't see much through the forest, however, and have no idea who is around the fire.

---

No idea what you needed the stealth for. Razz
Back to top Go down
zebith
Traveller
zebith

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Long Day's Rest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25Long Day's Rest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th August 2010, 6:22 pm

OOC: I wanted to climb the tree quietly because I don't know who or what has made the campfire

Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th August 2010, 7:31 pm

Well there is no one around to hear you so you got lucky. Smile
Back to top Go down
zebith
Traveller
zebith

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th August 2010, 10:08 am

Tiagarth climbs down from the tree. Using his wild shape power he transforms himself into a white lion and heads toward the camp. when he gets close to the camp he tries to sneak in close so that he can observe the creatures that have invaded his home.

athledtics +6
stealth +3
Back to top Go down
Fate
Deity
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th August 2010, 10:08 am

The member 'Tiagarth' has done the following action : Die rolls

#1 'd20' : 12

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 6
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th August 2010, 3:08 pm

You successfully climb down from the tree but becoming a white lion was a bad idea for sneaking up on a dark camp.

---

Ricker see's the beast and calls out, waking everyone up. "Lion! There's a lion approaching the camp!"
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th August 2010, 3:09 pm

Tulka wakes and looks at the lion. "Kitty!" she says, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Day's Rest
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next