Sollette Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sollette Online

The world of Sollette is a complex place. The many races that now flourish on the planet can all trace their origin back to one catalyst: The Demonic Invasion. Now you are flung into the past to confront this perilous time for yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long Day's Rest

Go down 
+2
Sundew
Eternal Eclipse
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Class: Rageblood Barbarian
Hit Points:
Long Day's Rest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue46/46Long Day's Rest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Temporary Hit Points:

Long Day's Rest - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th September 2010, 7:42 pm

Fang stretches, setting his scythe inside the strap so it holds in place. "And if they dragonborn don't listen, we could always knock some sense into them.", he says with a wicked grin.
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Class: Wizard
Hit Points:
Long Day's Rest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/20Long Day's Rest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th September 2010, 12:19 am

Mambele smiles at Tiagarth, looking relieved. He smiles at Fang too, looking amused, though he realizes the shifter was most likely speaking tongue-in-cheek. Walking faster to meet Fang's pace, he pats Fang on the back in a friendly gesture. "So now we have two wardens of nature with us." he observes, eyeing Tiagarth and Tulkavoa'e. "If you think about it, they're just the kind of people you need if you're serious about starting a new world. Flora and fauna. If only Menzo had been an earth elemental instead of a fire one, then we'd have representatives for all three kingdoms. Animal, vegetable and mineral."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th September 2010, 12:36 pm

"Very clever, Mambele." Menzo finished packing everything onto the wagon. "Is everyone else ready? Tiagarth, do you know how far the closest settlement is?"

---

OOC: Make it up. Smile

Oh! And everyone is back to full HP. Action points are reset to 1 and temporary HP are gone.
Back to top Go down
zebith
Traveller
zebith

Character sheet
Class: paladin
Hit Points:
Long Day's Rest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue25/25Long Day's Rest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th September 2010, 1:29 am

"It's about a days walk, but with that rig it might take a day and a half" Taigarth says as he turns back into the black leopard. Looking at Mambele "I hope that your not thinking that I'm a vegtable" baring his teeth playfully. Then he turns and brushes up against Tulkavoa'e's leg like a house cat would looking to be petted.
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Class: Psion
Hit Points:
Long Day's Rest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue32/32Long Day's Rest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)
Temporary Hit Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th September 2010, 8:46 am

Tulka jumps a bit and then grins widely. "Kitty!" She says, and pets the druid excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Long Day's Rest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2/2Long Day's Rest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th September 2010, 9:24 am

"No, son. We're not heading back to Braghnia. We're heading toward Raynion remember?" Ricker lets out a heavy sigh. "I'm pretty sure we're about eight days from the next town. Had some friends that used to go this way, occasionally. I'm not certain but it's better then nothing! Everyone on the cart!" There's plenty of room for everyone and you head out towards the distant city of Raynion.

---

Alright! Ending this thread here. I'll start the next one soon!

Good job, everyone! I'm not going to give experience since it was just a way to introduce Tiagarth but I think having another party member is reward enough anyway. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Day's Rest
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5