Sollette Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sollette Online

The world of Sollette is a complex place. The many races that now flourish on the planet can all trace their origin back to one catalyst: The Demonic Invasion. Now you are flung into the past to confront this perilous time for yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Braghnia

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Class: Rageblood Barbarian
Hit Points:
Braghnia - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue46/46Braghnia - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 8 I_icon_minitime13th August 2010, 7:05 pm

Fang smirks, then leaps up slightly, attempting to knock him down with a drop kick to the chest.

Athletics +6 (Or Strength +4, your call. that's what I'm thinking would work.)
Back to top Go down
Fate
Deity
Fate

Braghnia - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 8 I_icon_minitime13th August 2010, 7:05 pm

The member 'Fang' has done the following action : Die rolls

'd20' : 20
Back to top Go down
https://sollette.rpg-board.net
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Braghnia - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue2/2Braghnia - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 8 I_icon_minitime13th August 2010, 7:13 pm

The kick blasts him down to the ground. As you stand there, waiting for his next move, you realize that he isn't getting back up. You knocked him out!

You won!

The halfing checks his pulse and he is fine. He declares you the winner and hands you a pouch of gold and bows to you.

---

Fang has just won 300 gold!
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 8 I_icon_minitime13th August 2010, 7:14 pm

Fang raises his fists in the air, letting out a hearty victory cry. He exits the ring and wipes the sweat off his forehead, sighing in relief. "Heh, he had a really good start, I honestly thought I was gonna lose!"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 8 I_icon_minitime13th August 2010, 7:19 pm

I'm going to end this here for now.

Power might go out and I don't want to be in the middle of something if it does.

Big storm here!
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Class: Wizard
Hit Points:
Braghnia - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20/20Braghnia - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 8 I_icon_minitime13th August 2010, 7:30 pm

Mambele is a little taken aback at Menzo's defeat, seeing as how in his imagination he places him above all others on Destiny's sight in their quest to save the world. Yes, above even himself. Still, his own success in getting money, coupled with the spectacular triumph of both Tulka and Fang puts him in a great mood. Truly they are favored by Fate!

"Splendid job, Fang! You were absolutely dazzling. Every minotaur girl in town will be knocking at your door tonight, I reckon." he teases, and cannot resist mock punching his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 8 I_icon_minitime13th August 2010, 7:32 pm

Fang blushes, laughing slightly at Mambele's comment. "Er, yeah, I'll be ready for 'em...", he replies with a return playful punch to the shoulder, though he put a little more force into his punch, simply to repay Mambele for his playful mocking.
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 8 I_icon_minitime13th August 2010, 7:46 pm

Mambele winces a little at the blow, playful as it was. Still, he's fairly sure a blush on Fang's face is well worth a bruise on Mambele's shoulder, and he chuckles back.
Back to top Go down

Braghnia - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 8 I_icon_minitime13th August 2010, 11:45 pm

"Truly only one of us could have won anyway, Fang. I had planned to bow out if it came to me and you in the ring." Menzo smiled at their fortune. "How much gold have we accumulated for the journey?" He counts it out. "Two hundred and fifty from Mambele's genius bartering skills, two hundred from Tulka's mind over matter, and three hundred from Fangs skill in the wrestling ring. Seven hundred and fifty gold is not bad!"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 8 I_icon_minitime13th August 2010, 11:46 pm

"Eight hundred!" A huge belch announced the return of Ricker. He had slipped off during the wrestling. He had a large smile on his face, though it was covered in fruit and pastry. "I won the pie eating contest! Got another fifty gold for us!" He places a small pouch in Menzo's hand.
Back to top Go down

Braghnia - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 8 I_icon_minitime13th August 2010, 11:50 pm

Menzo grins. "Gentelmen, lady Tulka, we are much closer to our goal thanks to our combined efforts! Let us have another stay at the inn and we'll head toward the nearest port that can take us to that island fortress!" Though only half the day is gone you all head back to the inn for a meal. Except for Ricker who just takes a nap. After the meal, Menzo states that he will be resting in the inn for the rest of the day. "You can all go out and have fun if you wish, though! Just meet back here tonight before it gets dark!"

---

OOC: Feel free to do anything you want. Get into some interesting roleplay if you wish. Remember that good roleplaying is well rewarded... Wink
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 8 I_icon_minitime13th August 2010, 11:51 pm

Despite his hard earned victory, Fang was deep in thought as he ate his meal slowly. His mind was still on the name of the lycanthrope the elven woman had spoken of. Now that he had a name to work with, would it make things easier? Or did other people know and fear him, and Fang wondered if this would make things difficult now...
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 8 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 12:07 am

Mambele, for his part, lets his eyes wonder away from his own meal to cast a concerned look at Ricker as he heads to bed, realizing the guy would have been competing against minotaurs, which he can only assume have four stomachs. Feeling a little nauseous, he pushes his plate away. "Well, I'm glad to see master Ricker come out of that smiling." he says with a slight bow towards his room's door in salute. Turning to Fang, he asks "So how do you think we will be traveling? Are we hiring a ship? There can't be many captains willing to set sail to where we're headed, and I can't imagine we could afford to actually buy even the smallest seaworthy vessel at that price. Plus, I reckon the Dragonborn would have sealed their island against travel spells."
Back to top Go down

Braghnia - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 8 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 12:10 am

"That is an excellent point, Mambele. I think that if we offer services to the right captain we might get lucky. Gold gets you far but not as far as a favor or two." Menzo swallows a mouthful of stew. "As for the island, do you have any ideas? I don't know anything about these dragonborn."
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 8 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 12:24 am

Mambele ponders the situation. "I suppose we could always try to approach the Merchant's Guild. There's always someone crazy enough to offer to take you anywhere for a price. It's not enough money for suicide, but the promise of actually starting a trade agreement with the Dragonborn is enough to persuade the greedy or the foolish. Plus, it's not like they wouldn't appreciate a set of strong deck hands." he adds, looking at Fang, Menzo and Tulka. "As for me, I'm a passable enough stargazer to make a good navigator's assistant, at least.'

Leaning back on his chair, he locks his bony fingers together and idly plays with the buttons on his coat as he ponders. "The real problem is finding the right captain. We need someone who is crazy and greedy enough to take huge risks with no regard for the consequences... but who at the same time is still moral enough not to simply knife us and toss us overboard after taking our money and losing sight of the shore... because he's greedy and a risk-taker with no regard for consequences. " He closes his eyes and thinks. "Maybe... maybe some rich inexperienced kid out to prove himself to his family by starting his own business where no one else has succeeded." he decides, then winces as he realizes how close he's come to describing himself.
Back to top Go down

Braghnia - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 8 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 12:28 am

"That is a fantastic idea. Do you think we'll get lucky enough to find one?"
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 8 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 12:31 am

Mambele cocks his head and flashes an impish smile. "Lucky? Why turn to luck, when we ride the coattails of Destiny?"
Back to top Go down

Braghnia - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 8 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 12:35 am

Menzo laughs. "Optimistic I see. I like that." He stands up while swigging the last of his ale. "I'm going up to the room. Have fun with the festivities!" He heads up the stairs and leaves you to your own devices.

---

Okay, I really want to reward you guys for your excellent roleplaying today. What would you like? And try to keep it reasonable. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 8 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 12:41 am

ooc I want the sea captain to be attractive and female. :p
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Class: Psion
Hit Points:
Braghnia - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue32/32Braghnia - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)
Temporary Hit Points: 0

Braghnia - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 8 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 12:44 am

5,000 golden acorns!

JK

Umm.

A gryphon mount!

Umm.

Let me get back to you.
Back to top Go down

Braghnia - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 8 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 12:48 am

lol

No rush. Razz

Mull it over and we'll see what I can do. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 8 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 12:56 am

OOC I wasn't entirely kidding in my pose, btw. It'd like to see how successful a flirt Mambele would be with NPCs. But if it's actual gear we're talking about... hmmm... I'll let you pick from a list of suggestions.
- A good set of maps and some astronomical equipment.
- Some pocket money
- Thieves tools
- Expensive candies with a long expiration date. I'm sure they can be useful to the plot at some point, and it suits him.
Back to top Go down

Braghnia - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 8 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 1:00 am

I'll keep those in mind. Good suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 8 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 1:06 am

Mambele grins as Menzo leaves the room. Turning to his two companions he whispers with a conspiratory grin. "Well, I'm glad he finally left! I was hoping to invite you both to join me at one of the hot-water baths. It's been a grueling trip, and I figure you'd appreciate it after rolling around with a minotaur, Fang! Anyway, I figured it would be crass to offer a dip at a pool when a fire elemental was around, but now that he's given us his blessing to head out, what do you say? We probably won't get the opportunity to do so in awhile, and we haven't really had a chance to have a proper conversation throughout the trip." That's not quite true, given how quick Mambele was to pester everyone with questions throughout the journey.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 8 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 1:10 am

"Ah,I'll pass. Don't really care for hot springs and the like..." Fang said with a slight tinge of embarrasment, finishing hismeal and standing up. "I"m going to go wander the city for a bit actually... maybe go to the tavern." And with that, he gets up and leaves, his scythe slung across his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Braghnia - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Braghnia
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sollette Online :: Campaigns :: The End of the World (Closed)-
Jump to: