Sollette Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sollette Online

The world of Sollette is a complex place. The many races that now flourish on the planet can all trace their origin back to one catalyst: The Demonic Invasion. Now you are flung into the past to confront this perilous time for yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Braghnia

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Class: Rageblood Barbarian
Hit Points:
Braghnia - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue46/46Braghnia - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 11 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 10:53 pm

"W-wha?" he seemed rather confused, amazed he was receiving such treatment all because he won a few matches. He rubbed the back of his head, then shrugged as he waited patiently for his attendants,w ho ever they were. "Hmmm, since I received this for winning, I bet Tulka got something like this too."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Braghnia - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue2/2Braghnia - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 11 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 10:56 pm

Fang:

Behind you the door opens and in walk half a dozen beautiful women. They smile at you as they surround you and begin stripping of your clothes. One of them, a red headed human, explains the treatment.

"The wrestling competition is the most important of the festivals contests. Minotaur take physical superiority very seriously. So the winner always gets the best treatment here at Braghnia Springs." She kisses your cheek and whispers. "The very best treatment."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Braghnia - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue46/46Braghnia - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 11 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 10:58 pm

Fang looks on in amazement as they begin to strip him, his cheeks turning a very dark shade of red. "Oh my..." was all he could muster as they went about their business...
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 11 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 11:00 pm

Fang:

I leave the details to your imagination. Needless to say, you spend a relaxing afternoon in the bathhouse. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 11 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 11:00 pm

No kidding... @_@
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Class: Wizard
Hit Points:
Braghnia - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue20/20Braghnia - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 11 I_icon_minitime15th August 2010, 1:08 pm

Mambele seems greatly put at ease by the forwardness of the creature's replies. None of that 'play it mysterious by answering questions with more questions' crap, and while the revelation of an actual angel would have blown anyone else's mind, Mambele has been convinced of his role in the grand plan of things for so long, and was so shaken in his faith by the previous revelations, that seeing an angel herald reveal itself before him is actually comforting, as if every piece was falling back into place. "Is there anything else you feel I should know?" he asks as a final question, while looking down on the crown again.

Rolling for arcana +2

ooc I love this place! It's such a backwater spot on the map, they treat their county fair contest winners like celebrites. What does the pie-eating contest winner get? To lick the perfumed feet of the elven maiden grape-stompers at the local winery?
Back to top Go down
Fate
Deity
Fate

Braghnia - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 11 I_icon_minitime15th August 2010, 1:08 pm

The member 'Mambele' has done the following action : Die rolls

'd20' : 3
Back to top Go down
https://sollette.rpg-board.net
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 11 I_icon_minitime15th August 2010, 1:45 pm

Mambele:

You can tell nothing about the crown other then it is magical in nature. A little more study is needed before you can tell what it does.

"Yes. Survive, warlock. But don't get too confident. The gods are on your side but that does not mean they can interfere. There are rules that even they must follow. I must leave, now. Heed my advice, Mambele. Tread carefully." He angel vanishes in a burst of fire. Surrel cautiously opens the door to find you holding the crown. A strange look passes her face and she smiles.

"Forgive me for leaving you, Mambele. I had an errand to run." She blushes at your nakedness. "Would you like me to finish your hair now?"
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Braghnia - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue20/20Braghnia - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 11 I_icon_minitime15th August 2010, 1:50 pm

Mambele offers the elf a grin. "Please do. Also, are we allowed to drink in here? I could really, really use some wine right about now, if you have it. And this one I AM paying for." he says, dipping back into the water with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 11 I_icon_minitime15th August 2010, 1:54 pm

Mambele:

"I'm sorry, sir, but it is not allowed. Perhaps I can make it up to you and we can go for drinks after my shift?" Her voice is very shy as she says this.
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 11 I_icon_minitime15th August 2010, 2:01 pm

Mambele bows. "I'd be honored indeed. I better make sure I look presentable then." he teases as he leans back on the tub where Surrel can work with his hair.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 11 I_icon_minitime15th August 2010, 2:07 pm

Mambele:

You enjoy a relaxing day in the spa, chatting with Surrel. Afterward you both have a wonderful time at the tavern. The details are left up to you. Very Happy

Oh! Gives me an idea. Experience points for those who wish to write a story about the missing details! Fang and Mambele have good starts but I wouldn't mind seeing what Tulka got up to as well! Try to keep it at least rated R. Nothing X-rated, boys!

End of this thread.

Everyone gets 200 experience!

Awesome job people!

Oh, Fang can add a silvered scythe to his equipment sheet, Tulka can add an amulet of protection +1, and Mambele your crown is technically a Gem of Colloquy +1. You can find the stats on page 141 of the Adventurer's Vault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Braghnia - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Braghnia
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sollette Online :: Campaigns :: The End of the World (Closed)-
Jump to: