Sollette Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sollette Online

The world of Sollette is a complex place. The many races that now flourish on the planet can all trace their origin back to one catalyst: The Demonic Invasion. Now you are flung into the past to confront this perilous time for yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Braghnia

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Braghnia - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue2/2Braghnia - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 8:39 pm

Mambele:

Before you stands a figure in a dark cloak, hood pulled low over his face. "You are ambitious. I like that about you. But you have forgotten much, warlock. I suppose some things you never knew at all." You can discern no details of the figures identity. His voice is deep and monotone and the cloak hides all features.
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Class: Wizard
Hit Points:
Braghnia - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue20/20Braghnia - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 8:42 pm

ooc With the figure's features so obscured, guess there's no point in rolling Perception. Rolling for Insight instead, see if he can figure out whether it's friend or foe.

+4 insight.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Deity
Fate

Braghnia - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 8:42 pm

The member 'Mambele' has done the following action : Die rolls

'd20' : 18
Back to top Go down
https://sollette.rpg-board.net
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Class: Psion
Hit Points:
Braghnia - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue32/32Braghnia - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)
Temporary Hit Points: 0

Braghnia - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 8:47 pm

Tulka takes the fruit that Artus holds and looks at it. "We...do not know what this is." She seems confused. "You found this on this one?"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 8:53 pm

Mambele:

The figure exudes an aura of calm and peace. You feel you can trust him, but thinking about it, you realize that merely by stepping out of the tub naked in front of the stranger was a sign of said trust. "I am not here to harm you. Merely to remind you." He turns to Surrel. "Leave. You may return in a moment." The elven woman quickly walks out of the room. Once the woman is gone he turns his attention back to you. "The world is ending, Mambele. Yet you dwell upon the kingdom you believe you will inherit. How do you plan to do this? You are leaving. But your kingdom can leave with you." The figure extends an arm and from within the sleeve slips a crown. "Keep it safe. You will know when it shall be of use."

Tulka:

"Yes ma'am. It was nestled in your branches. If it had been growing then I would have left it alone. But it has no stem." The fruit looked like a small egg. "Was it wrong of me to remove it?"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 8:58 pm

Fang: (Sorry I didn't see your post)

The elven woman glares at you. "I told Rethlo about our visit. He wishes to speak with you." She turns and walks away, expecting you to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Class: Rageblood Barbarian
Hit Points:
Braghnia - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue46/46Braghnia - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 9:02 pm

OOC: It's cool, I figured you wanted to focus on the other two for a bit, which I felt was fine, lol

Fang raises a brow, wondering who this Rethlo guy was, and proceeded to follow her, slinging his new silvered scythe on his back.
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Braghnia - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue32/32Braghnia - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)

Braghnia - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 9:03 pm

"No it was not wrong. We just do not know what to make of it." She looks at the object in her hand, trying to make some sense of it.

Perception +12
Back to top Go down
Fate
Deity
Fate

Braghnia - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 9:03 pm

The member 'Tulkavoa're' has done the following action : Die rolls

'd20' : 18
Back to top Go down
https://sollette.rpg-board.net
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Braghnia - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue20/20Braghnia - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 9:05 pm

Mambele looks rather stunned. "I thought..." he hesitates. No matter how comforting the figure before him, he cannot help but wonder if he's not seeing visions. "I thought we were saving the world" he whispers. Surely that must have been his quest! None of his teachers' warnings that Destiny was to be accepted for what, rather than for what you wished it to be was had stuck on him, and even now he cannot accept it. "So that's it? The world is ending no matter what we do? What is our quest then?" He is busy studying the crown on his hands, afraid to look up and see the creature face to face.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 9:25 pm

Fang:

She leads you through the crowds and to a quieter part of the city until you reach a small house. She knocks twice and tells you to wait before entering and closing the door behind her. You aren't left standing long before she opens the door and motions for you to come in. Inside the house there is a small table where a scarred man sits.

"So you're the one asking about Margesh?" His voice is raspy and his breathing is labored. "My name's Rethlo. And that bastard did this to me. Sit down."

---

Tulka:

The fruit is ovoid in shape and lacks any stem or leaf, but you can instinctively tell it's a fruit. It's bright red and has the faint scent of apples. The texture is smooth and firm, just like an apple. Despite it's similarities, it is definitely not an apple.

---

Mambele:

"What makes you think that you are on a quest? You are merely trying to survive. Your importance is limited to that one fact. This world will end. You cannot stop it. It is old and it's time has come. Sollette has taken measures to survive, however. Her seeds are spreading, seeking a path to new worlds. You travel with one. But the planet is not the only one dying. There are others who seek to survive it's destruction. Those that cannot escape it's fate any more then it can. And we are taking a great deal of interest in you."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Braghnia - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue46/46Braghnia - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 9:28 pm

Fang was a bit surprised at the scarred man before him, but he didn't make a scene. he sat down across from him, his arms crossing over his chest. "So what if I am looking for him? What's it to you?"
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 9:32 pm

Mambele feels the rise of childish anger bubbling in his brain and his fingers tighten on the crown that now seems to mock him. He tries to cool down and put aside thoughts of his friends, his family, even his enemies dying while he runs off to another world.

"Wait. You said... you said I travel with a seed. So I'm not a seed myself? It's just my duty to see that this seed reaches its destination and that a portion of our world survives?" Even if I do not, he does not add.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 9:39 pm

Fang:

"You're storming after the beast that turned me into what I am and you wonder why I have an interest? Are you thick?" He growls and you cannot help but notice his eyes flash amber. But he takes a deep breath and calms himself. "Once you find him, what do you intend to do with him?"

---

Mambele:

"Your duty is to survive. You are not a seed but a gateway." He gestures to the crown. "That is the key to your kingdom but it is also the key to something greater." He pauses. "Perhaps I am going about this the wrong way. I ask of you to survive and to protect that crown. When you have found a suitable world, a world the seed takes root, then you must break the crown and release what is inside. Our fate is in your hands, warlock. You want a grand destiny? Then this is your chance."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 9:41 pm

"I figured I'd decide that once I find him. Before I do anything with him, I have a few questions for him. Wait... let me guess, you want to enlist me to help take him out, is that it?"
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 9:43 pm

Mambele eyes the crown, studying its patters, trying to make some sense out of them. "I guess there's not much point in asking you who you are?" he wonders.

ooc What should I roll to study the crown? Perception, history, arcana?
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 9:53 pm

Tulka stands up out of the water, cradling the fruit. She opens up the bark where she keeps her orb, and places it inside for safe keeping. Satisfied, she sits back down into the water to relax some more.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 9:58 pm

Fang:

"I can smell that scythe from here, shifter. I know what it is and what it can do to him. So to answer your question, I want you to find him." He chuckles. "I think what happens from there will go my way no matter what. Interested?"

---

Mambele:

"You may ask, if you so wish. We will hide nothing from you if it means your success."

---

Tulka:

Artus cleans up the twigs and leaves from the ground. "Enjoy your soak, madame." He leaves you to your relaxation.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 10:01 pm

Fang glances back toward his scythe, then back towards him. He pondered for a moment. Maybe this guy knows where Margesh... where my father... is located. Perhaps I'll play along with him for the moment. "I'm looking for him anyway, so whether I work for you or not, it's in my favor. Do you happen to know where he's located at all?"
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 10:05 pm

Mambele smiles. "Who are you? What is Miss Tulka's role in all of this? Will we find what we seek with the Dragonborn, or should we try elsewhere? Is Fang's search for his father just a distraction, or do you think it will prove useful to us? Do you think Lady Surrel would care to join me in the bathtub if I asked her? I mean, the world IS ending and all, you know!"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 10:14 pm

Fang:

The woman walks out from behind you. "I don't think you understand. You won't be working for us. We'll tell you what you want to know and then you can track him down and hopefully kill him." She stands behind Rethlo and places a hand on his shoulder. From her touch you can tell that they are more then friends.

"Evelyn has the right of it. We're not asking anything from you but what you're already going to do. Question him all you want but he's a demon in sheep's clothing."

---

Mambele:

The figure seems taken aback from all of your questions.

"Tulkavoa're is the seed we spoke of. We cannot pierce the veil of the dragonborn isle but we can tell that we have found no genasi anywhere else. Fang's father is no distraction and their confrontation will give him closure. Lady Surrel is very interested in you but will do nothing while she is working. As for your first question..." The figure pulls it's hood off and beneath is a face devoid of nose or mouth with glowing eyes and hair that trails into vapor. The cloak drops and you can see that it's lower body also trails to vapor and massive wings spread out behind it. "I am a representative of the gods of Sollette." The angel states.

OOC: Also, as for examining the crown, Arcana will tell you the most about it.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 10:17 pm

"So you say... though it is hard for a person to control themselves when they transform... still, I will seek him out and deal with it. Now..." he leaned forward. "Is there anything else you can possibly tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 10:45 pm

Fang:

"Head toward Raynion. It's a port city a few weeks travel from here. All of our information has lead there. For some reason he decided to hole up in the poor district. Maybe it's an easy place to sate his bloodlust." Evelyn spits. "Find him and gut him. Or whatever you want to do. We're done with this."

Rethlo pats her hand. "We've been neglecting some important things to focus on our revenge and it's finally caught up with us. It's time we settled down and just lived our lives. If it wasn't for you asking about him, we would have put him out of our minds forever. We wish you luck, shifter." You can tell by their tone that it's time for you to leave.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 10:47 pm

Without a word, Fang promptly gets up, turns and leaves. He sighs, running a hand through his hair as he glances back towards the bathhouse. "... you know, maybe Mambele was onto something earlier..." Fang decides a bath will calm him, deciding to wander inside.

OOC: If you don't want to do anything with Fang in the bath house like Mambele and Tulka, we can just say he enjoys a soak if you wish, lol.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14th August 2010, 10:51 pm

Fang:

As you enter the bathhouse the attendant perks up and starts clapping. "You're the winner of the wrestling competition! Oh sir, you are in for a treat! Come with me!" She leads you to a room with an ornate door. "This is our royalty pool." She opens and inside is a massive pool of bubbling hot water. Where the other rooms have tubs, this one is big enough to swim across. "Wait right here, sir. Your attendants will be with you shortly." She giggles and walks off, leaving you to your shock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Braghnia - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Braghnia
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sollette Online :: Campaigns :: The End of the World (Closed)-
Jump to: