Sollette Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sollette Online

The world of Sollette is a complex place. The many races that now flourish on the planet can all trace their origin back to one catalyst: The Demonic Invasion. Now you are flung into the past to confront this perilous time for yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Braghnia

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Class: Rageblood Barbarian
Hit Points:
Braghnia - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue46/46Braghnia - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 11:19 am

He follows her and takes a seat. "Well... "He rubbed the back of his neck. "I...honestly don't know what he looks like. All I know is that he... suffers from lycanthropy." He glanced to her, noting something about the matches in the back of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Braghnia - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2Braghnia - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 11:26 am

She looks startled for a moment. "That... isn't as unique as you might think, shifter. There are quite a few elves who are inflicted with lycanthropy. Do you have any other details? Anything physical or perhaps a personality trait?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 11:29 am

"He, uh... he..." He thought a moment, trying to remember something his mothermight have said about him. "He's... reckless? Reckless!" He had heard his mother refer to this quite often. "He could be a bit reckless at times. Like he'll fight just about anything! Huh, now that I think about it, kinda sounds like me...."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 11:48 am

She sighs. "A reckless werewolf? That's not saying much either." She leans back in her chair. "Listen, unless you can tell me something more, I don't think I can help you. At least tell me where he's from?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 11:51 am

"Both he and I come from an elven village called Draria. Does that ring a bell at all?" He thought for a moment. "A-and he had brown hair, like me!" He actually grabbed a bit of his hair, holding it up as if she didn't know what color his hair was.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 12:03 pm

She went a bit pale. "D-did you say Draria?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 12:04 pm

He felt he was finally getting somewhere. "Did I stutter?" He raised a brow, leaning closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 1:28 pm

"Th-there was a man. He was sweet and gentle but..." She pauses and takes a breath. "We were talking around the fire, there were four of us, and he approached. We invited him to sit with us and he was so quiet and shy." She blushes at this point. "I-I took a liking to him. B-but as we-we..." She pauses for breath. "He changed. He killed Ivan and Hret before I could get to my..." Another blush and she clears her throat. "I managed to get him away from Rethlo but not before he had done his work. He ran off, into the night. Rethlo survived but he had been bitten. Thankfully I could teach him how to focus, how to control it. I would have done the same for..." She takes another deep breath. "His name is Margesh. He told me that he was from Draria and his hair was brown, like yours." She looked Fang over and shudders. "You have his eyes. Please leave."
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Class: Wizard
Hit Points:
Braghnia - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Braghnia - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 2:01 pm

Mambele's fingers tremble as her rolls the rod in his hand. The vendor's confusion was understandable, as the rod is completely plain and unadorned, as it comes from a sacred star tree, whose wood suffers no blemish. "Maybe... maybe I can commission a silversmith to make a nice wireframe wrapping for it." he decides hesitantly

Positively beaming with his own success, he heads back to the group with his head held high and with boyish pride in his eyes, which is tempered somewhat as he notices that after a four hour wait, no one remains where their party broke up. "Damn. I was hoping to treat everyone to a hot tub bath." he murmurs, eyeing a nearby establishment, mostly catering to elves, though the owners appear to be halflings. "I'm sure Tulka would like it. Not sure if Fang would. Mixing cats and water and all." He casts an appreciative glance at some customers walking in.

"Excuse me, yes." he asks a nearby human. "Have you seen some people pass by. A wilden, and a rather shaggy-looking elf, with an older human gentleman, and a.... man with his head on fire?"

Last edited by Mambele on 10th August 2010, 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 2:26 pm

Fang sighs and nods, taking no offense to her sudden request of him leaving. He stands and bows his head slightly. "I thank you for your time, miss."He turns to leave, heading out the door and back into the streets. "Margesh... this is the most information I've ever received." He looked down in thought, recalling the terrible story the woman had just told him, but still managed a smile. "I am finally one step closer to finding him." He glanced around, wondering where the other's had gotten to. "Hope they're not too mad."
Back to top Go down

Braghnia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 4:45 pm

"What have you found, Tulka?" Menzo walks up behind the wilden and reads the poster. "'Gold and glory'? Perhaps a contest with a monetary prize? We could win enough funds for our journey in one shot!" He is excited about the opportunity. "Looks like it starts tomorrow. Let's go find Fang, he might be interested in a physical contest." Turning around he sees Fang exiting the inn and waves him over.
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Class: Psion
Hit Points:
Braghnia - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32/32Braghnia - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)
Temporary Hit Points: 0

Braghnia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 4:50 pm

The Wilden looks at Menzo and back at the poster. "This is...a fight for coin? What does coin do that makes it so treasured?"
Back to top Go down

Braghnia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 4:53 pm

"It represents value. We mint coins on rare metals and so the rarity of the metal represents it's value. Copper is common so it isn't as valuable as the much more rare platinum. This is common amongst all the planes, although their are other currencies out there."
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 4:59 pm

"How do you release the magics of it?" It's clear that she doesn't quite understand.
Back to top Go down

Braghnia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 5:02 pm

He thought for a second. "Think of it like an acorn. It's nothing truly special on it's own but it has the promise of something more. A coin is like that. It isn't anything on it's own but it can become many things. A loaf of bread, a sharp sword, a restful nights sleep in an inn. Understand?" His tone was not unkind and he smiled at the confused creature.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 5:09 pm

Fang saw Menzo waving him over, and nodded to show he had noticed. He promptly wandered over to two of his companions, seeming to be in a surprisingly good mood. "Sorry I was away. What did I miss?" He smiled resting his hands on his hips, looking quite awesome.

Well, about as awesome as a lion-man with a scythe on his back can look.
Back to top Go down

Braghnia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 5:12 pm

Menzo points to the poster. "There's a contest tomorrow. We could have a chance at winning some gold. Looks like a wrestling match of some sort. Sound interesting?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 5:14 pm

Fang glances at the poster, tilting his head some. "Oh yeah, I heard about this earlier." He nods. "Yeah, I'll give it a whirl!", he said with glee, doing a couple punches at the air.
Back to top Go down

Braghnia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 5:15 pm

"I think I'll try it as well. An extra chance at the purse couldn't hurt." He looks back to the shifter. "Did you secure us rooms at the inn?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 5:16 pm

"Huh?", he said with a confused look. "No. Why, was I supposed to?", he said with a sheepish smile.
Back to top Go down

Braghnia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 5:18 pm

"Oh, no. I was merely curious as to where you went. When I saw you coming out of the inn I simply assumed. Don't worry, I'll pay for our room and board tonight. It's the least I can do after you all saved my life."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 5:19 pm

He nodded, then looked back at Tulka. "... is she going to enter the contest too? I can't imagine she'd be into this."
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 5:23 pm

Tulka nodded. "We would like to help get more gold acorns."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 5:23 pm

"Gold what now? I don't see anything about acorns on the poster..." Fang inspected the poster more closely, confused by the wilden's statement.
Back to top Go down

Braghnia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 5:27 pm

Menzo laughed out loud. "I'm trying to teach her about money. I seem to be making some progress." He too peers closer to the poster. "Hey! It says there will be other contests too! With smaller prizes but maybe Tulka will be able to compete in one of them. Mambele might be interested as well." He glances back to the market and watches as the half-elf scurries back and forth between stalls. "He seems to be doing well. Let's hope he isn't squandering all of your acorns, Tulka." He chuckles. "Shall we head to the inn and secure our rooms?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Braghnia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Braghnia
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sollette Online :: Campaigns :: The End of the World (Closed)-
Jump to: