Sollette Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sollette Online

The world of Sollette is a complex place. The many races that now flourish on the planet can all trace their origin back to one catalyst: The Demonic Invasion. Now you are flung into the past to confront this perilous time for yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bump in the Dark

Go down 
+2
Fate
Eternal Eclipse
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Class: Psion
Hit Points:
Bump in the Dark - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue32/32Bump in the Dark - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)
Temporary Hit Points: 0

Bump in the Dark - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13th January 2011, 8:46 pm

Slacker!
Back to top Go down
zebith
Traveller
zebith

Character sheet
Class: paladin
Hit Points:
Bump in the Dark - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/25Bump in the Dark - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th January 2011, 1:19 am

We could start Nevae early if Madame DM is ready. Since everyone is back on-line
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Class: Rageblood Barbarian
Hit Points:
Bump in the Dark - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue46/46Bump in the Dark - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th January 2011, 1:19 am

That's cool too.
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Bump in the Dark - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue32/32Bump in the Dark - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th January 2011, 1:46 am

Well, I do have the day off tomorrow and a 4 day weekend. Soo....I suppose I can pencil you guys in Smile
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Class: Wizard
Hit Points:
Bump in the Dark - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20Bump in the Dark - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th January 2011, 2:46 am

Yaaaaaaay! Caex, Cyrus, Gyrax, Silk and That Other Guy!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 4 I_icon_minitime27th February 2011, 12:16 pm

As everyone walks over to the barricaded door, Menzo turns to Tulka.

"Remember that trick you did when we fought the wolves? Where you spoke into my mind? Is there any way you can contact Ricker and let him know our situation?"
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 4 I_icon_minitime27th February 2011, 7:54 pm

Tulkavoa're thinks for a moment, then shakes her head. "Ricker man is too far away. We cannot speak with him now."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Bump in the Dark - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue46/46Bump in the Dark - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 4 I_icon_minitime27th February 2011, 8:08 pm

Fang sighs and frowns, showing the first bit of compassion towards anyone in awhile. "I hope he's okay at least... I mean, I know he's old, but he's tough too, you know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 4 I_icon_minitime27th February 2011, 8:35 pm

"If he's truly tough then he should be able to handle himself. I guess we have no choice. Everyone prepared?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 4 I_icon_minitime27th February 2011, 8:35 pm

Fang readies his scythe. "Ready, willing, and able."
Back to top Go down
zebith
Traveller
zebith

Character sheet
Class: paladin
Hit Points:
Bump in the Dark - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/25Bump in the Dark - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 4 I_icon_minitime27th February 2011, 8:48 pm

"I'm as ready as I can get" Tiagarth growls and drags his claws against a nearby wall to sharpen them
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Class: Wizard
Hit Points:
Bump in the Dark - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20Bump in the Dark - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28th February 2011, 12:17 am

Mambele looks upward at the stone-domed sky. "Stars be willing, yes."
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28th February 2011, 1:03 am

Tulka nods. "We are ready, mean Menzo."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28th February 2011, 1:10 am

"Right. Get into position." Menzo stands before the door, waiting until you are all ready. Once everyone is in place, he takes a deep breath, readies his sword and shield, and nods at the Zem waiting by the door.

The barricade falls, the door swings open.

---

Great job guys.

I wanted to conclude this roleplay section before starting on the battle. Everyone did phenomenally!

250 experience each.

Mambele, I want to apologize for ignoring your questions before. It wasn't until I reread this that I noticed you had asked about Ricker. It's obvious now that he's not with you but I should have answered that long ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bump in the Dark
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sollette Online :: Campaigns :: The End of the World (Closed)-
Jump to: