Sollette Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sollette Online

The world of Sollette is a complex place. The many races that now flourish on the planet can all trace their origin back to one catalyst: The Demonic Invasion. Now you are flung into the past to confront this perilous time for yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bump in the Dark

Go down 
+2
Fate
Eternal Eclipse
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Class: Psion
Hit Points:
Bump in the Dark - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue32/32Bump in the Dark - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)
Temporary Hit Points: 0

Bump in the Dark - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th January 2011, 12:14 am

Tulkavoa're listens to Ahmel, and then turns back to the group when he has finished.

"They say they are the Zem. They were disturbed from their sleep by a group of 'necromancers'." She paused for a moment on this word, as if she didn't like the taste of it. "Ahmel not know why, but they decided to raise Zem from the dead. He says for 'nefarious purpose,' but we do not know meaning. Ahmel says the Zem have ways of protecting the soul after the body passes on and retained their free will. After they had brought a few dozen of them back, the Zem regained their minds and fought back. The Zem managed to seal themselves away in the bottom of their temple but they are persistent." She stops again for a moment. "He fears we do not have much time before they come upon us once more. They do not fight strong, but they have old golems that they could use to make them less not-deathy. They would like us to fight the 'necromancers' and delay them long enough for them to do this."

After her translating, she turns to Ahmel. "We like Zem. They have strong minds. We will help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th January 2011, 12:19 am

"Great. Ask them if they've got anyone who can heal us, first. I feel like I broke a rib."
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Bump in the Dark - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue32/32Bump in the Dark - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th January 2011, 12:22 am

"This one would like to know if any Zem can heal. We fell." Tulka pointed to the ceiling, and then brought her hand down hard into her other hand. "Grumpy Menzo is hurting. We do not want him more grumpy."
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Class: Wizard
Hit Points:
Bump in the Dark - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Bump in the Dark - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th January 2011, 12:29 am

Mambele snickers softly as he shifts debris at the sight of the crash.
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th January 2011, 12:30 am

She listens as the leader talks to her, and translates as a few move up to heal them.

"They do not know how long they have been dead, but he thinks very, very long time. He heard the earthshake, and the temple we are in may now be weaker. He does not know if healing will work but they will try."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Bump in the Dark - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/2Bump in the Dark - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th January 2011, 12:34 am

Mambele:

All the food you were bringing with you was in the trunk which has been waiting on the remains of the cart ever since the Zem approached. Shifting through the rubble does little but show you even more of the horses broken corpses.

---

The Zem healers approach you and one by one attempt to heal your wounds. However, the magic is weak and does little to truly help.

Everyone can heal half of the damage. So if you're at 20 out of 40 hit points you would be healed for 10 hit points.
Back to top Go down
zebith
Traveller
zebith

Character sheet
Class: paladin
Hit Points:
Bump in the Dark - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/25Bump in the Dark - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th January 2011, 12:58 am

"I can't create a fortress out of thin air but I can call the spirits of nature to set up a campsite and conceal it"

cast create campsite ritual

nature check to conceal +11
Back to top Go down
Fate
Deity
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th January 2011, 12:58 am

The member 'Tiagarth' has done the following action : Die rolls

'd20' : 15
Back to top Go down
https://sollette.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th January 2011, 1:05 am

"Hold on there, elf. I don't think they need to be hidden. I think these Zem need us to stall the necromancers. And I can think of only one way to stall some bastards that twist the fabric of life." Menzo grins wickedly and brandishes his sword.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Class: Rageblood Barbarian
Hit Points:
Bump in the Dark - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue46/46Bump in the Dark - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th January 2011, 1:06 am

"Finally, something we can agree on!", Fang says excitedly, gripping his scythe as he turns to Menzo.
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Class: Wizard
Hit Points:
Bump in the Dark - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Bump in the Dark - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th January 2011, 1:15 am

Mambele is not quite ready to give up on the fortress idea, though. "Shouldn't we at least look for a crevice so we only haveta face enemies on one side? Besides, we have Miss Tulka with us. I bet she could build us some cover with those nifty boulder-lifting powers of hers."

ooc Is Richer still with us? I don't recall seeing him since we dropped here.
Back to top Go down
zebith
Traveller
zebith

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Bump in the Dark - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/25Bump in the Dark - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th January 2011, 4:22 am

"So, whats the plan" Tiagarth asked again changing into a panther in preparation for battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th January 2011, 10:36 am

"Good question." Menzo turns to Tulka. "Ask them for more information about the layout of the ruins. And see if they can't add some light down here."
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th January 2011, 7:12 pm

The wilden turns patiently to Ahmel. "Do you know much about the layout of the temple? We will help, but Menzo and Mambele want to fortify. They also would like light, if you have some."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Bump in the Dark - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/2Bump in the Dark - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th January 2011, 11:41 pm

As Tulka and Ahmel talk, he claps his hands. The room is instantly lit up and you can see that you are in a large stone chamber. There are dozens of alcoves and golems along the four walls and on the far wall is a blockaded door. A few of the Zem have now ventured to the golems and are carefully dismantling them.
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th January 2011, 11:42 pm

The wilden is startled by the sudden illumination. She looks up and around for its source, and then tries to clap, to see if she has an effect on it at all.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th January 2011, 2:35 pm

Ahmel points toward the doorway and speaks to Tulka.
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th January 2011, 12:43 am

"The not death makers are through there. They were doing a ritual when the earth shake happened, and might be stuck for a short time. All of the rooms look like this one. Ahmel wants us to go in and surprise them, and give them 3 hourglasses time so they can use golems. Then they can help too. "

Last edited by Tulkavoa're on 9th January 2011, 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Bump in the Dark - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue46/46Bump in the Dark - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th January 2011, 12:01 pm

"Three hourglasses- they expect us to wait that long?" Fang said with a rather unamused look on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th January 2011, 1:37 pm

"I think it's obvious they want us to stall them that long. Shouldn't be too hard, provided you guys can be competent long enough." It seems that Menzo's mood has worsened. He turns to Ahmel. "We'll drive them off but I can't promise three hourglasses."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th January 2011, 12:46 am

Ahmel nods and waves you toward the door. "Not deathers come. Must stop now." He then goes back to helping his people dismantle the golems. Already you can see that they've taken apart a few limbs and are currently attempting to piece them together in a different way.

---

OOC: Okay, guys. I need to make a map for the battle but I have to say that I'm impressed with the roleplaying and even more-so with the rolls. I mean, seriously? A freaking 20 on Insight!?

Bah!

Anyway, give me a couple days to get this all together so you can get to having your butts handed to y- I mean, beating the necromancers.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th January 2011, 12:06 pm

I've just been informed that Robert is having computer troubles. Since we can't really do a battle without one of the players, I'm just going to put it on hold until Sollette's next turn.

Which basically means we're taking a break for the next week. Sorry guys but I wouldn't continue without any one of you so I hope you understand.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th January 2011, 7:37 pm

OOC: My computer troubles are fixed! If it's not too late, we could still start the battle? Up to you. Razz
Back to top Go down
zebith
Traveller
zebith

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th January 2011, 11:12 pm

yeah! Bring it on.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th January 2011, 5:58 pm

I'll get to work on the map but once we get everything sorted it will already be too late. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bump in the Dark   Bump in the Dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bump in the Dark
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sollette Online :: Campaigns :: The End of the World (Closed)-
Jump to: