Sollette Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sollette Online

The world of Sollette is a complex place. The many races that now flourish on the planet can all trace their origin back to one catalyst: The Demonic Invasion. Now you are flung into the past to confront this perilous time for yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intervention

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Fate
Deity
Fate

Intervention - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intervention   Intervention - Page 10 I_icon_minitime1st August 2010, 12:17 am

The member 'Fang' has done the following action : Die rolls

'd4' : 1, 3
Back to top Go down
https://sollette.rpg-board.net
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Intervention - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue2/2Intervention - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Intervention   Intervention - Page 10 I_icon_minitime1st August 2010, 12:18 am

The blade of the scythe cuts clean through the alpha wolf's neck, decapitating it. It's head rolls to the ground in front of Menzo-Zeran and it's body topples over.

---

Go ahead with your turn now.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Class: Rageblood Barbarian
Hit Points:
Intervention - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue46/46Intervention - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Intervention   Intervention - Page 10 I_icon_minitime1st August 2010, 12:21 am

Fang turns his gaze to the last remaining wolf and grins. "I'll go easy on you though... that guy just really got my blood boiling!"

Recuperating Strike
Nonlethal damage +6 vs. AC
Back to top Go down
Fate
Deity
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Intervention   Intervention - Page 10 I_icon_minitime1st August 2010, 12:21 am

The member 'Fang' has done the following action : Die rolls

'd20' : 19
Back to top Go down
https://sollette.rpg-board.net
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Intervention - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue2/2Intervention - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Intervention   Intervention - Page 10 I_icon_minitime1st August 2010, 12:25 am

The last remaining wolf crumples to the ground in an unconscious heap.

---

Excellent job guys! This was a fantastic battle! I hope you all had fun with our first fight! I'll leave this thread unlocked to do a few RP posts and then I'll open up our next thread as soon as we move back towards camp.

I'm also going to open a feedback thread in the Feedback forum. Please take a look there once I get it set up and answer a few questions so I can get our battles tweaked to perfection!

I'm adding full experience for the battle to everyone's sheets.

500 experience for everyone!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intervention   Intervention - Page 10 I_icon_minitime1st August 2010, 12:29 am

"Thank you all for you help. I'm afraid I would not have survived without your intervention. My name is Menzo and I am an emissary from the Zeran family in the Elemental Chaos. I'm afraid I come bearing bad news."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Intervention - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue46/46Intervention - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Intervention   Intervention - Page 10 I_icon_minitime1st August 2010, 12:30 am

Fang rested his scythe on his shoulder, raising a brow. "Really? You came all the way from the Elemental Chaos? ... what kind of bad news are we talking about here?" He grimaced, having a very bad feeling about this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intervention   Intervention - Page 10 I_icon_minitime1st August 2010, 12:33 am

"I would be more comfortable talking somewhere else if you don't mind." He glances down at the wolves. "I believe you have only knocked most of them unconscious and I don't wish to be around when they awaken." He pauses a moment. "However I can provide a meal for the night, if you don't mind eating one of these beasts." He points to the one that was set ablaze by his fire. "Already well done."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Intervention   Intervention - Page 10 I_icon_minitime1st August 2010, 12:34 am

Fang laughs out loud. "Well, been a while since I had wolf... erm... but would the wilden here be offended by that?", he asked as he glanced back towards her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intervention   Intervention - Page 10 I_icon_minitime1st August 2010, 12:37 am

"Wilden?" He too glances toward the strange plant creature.
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Class: Psion
Hit Points:
Intervention - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue32/32Intervention - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)
Temporary Hit Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Intervention   Intervention - Page 10 I_icon_minitime1st August 2010, 1:02 am

The wilden hears the name for her kind and looks at Menzo as if she hadn't been paying attention at all.

"The wolf is already dead, and seared. It would be wasteful to not make use of his death. We will not be...offended, as you say. We just know that the wolves who attacked us were not acting as a normal wolf does, and did not want to injure a creature that might not have been acting of his own instincts. Unfortunately, some causalities were unavoidable."

Last edited by Tulkavoa're on 2nd August 2010, 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intervention   Intervention - Page 10 I_icon_minitime1st August 2010, 1:07 am

"I apologize if I have offended your beliefs. I was not aware." He bows to the wilden. As he straightens he catches sight of Mambele. "And you, good sorcerer. Thank you for your help as well."
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Class: Wizard
Hit Points:
Intervention - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue20/20Intervention - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Intervention   Intervention - Page 10 I_icon_minitime1st August 2010, 11:21 pm

Mambele takes a deep bow. "Warlock, to be honest. Mambele, to be precise. At your service." He maintains a semblance of dignity, but cannot quite keep his excitement hidden. He is ever on the lookout for 'signs' of his as of yet unknown mission, and the whole 'message from the Elemental Chaos' statement was more than enough to steer his obsession on a new direction. He had pestered Tulka with polite but endless questions throughout the three days of the trip, maybe not enough to try the Wilden's fantastic patience, but most likely enough to start to irk her companions a bit, and had gotten nowhere. This stranger's statement proved far more satisfactory. An honest-to-goodness statement about ill omens from beyond!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intervention   Intervention - Page 10 I_icon_minitime1st August 2010, 11:32 pm

"Pleasure to meet you, Mambele. And thank you again, err... I'm afraid I did not catch your names." He addresses the wilden and shifter.
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Class: Psion
Hit Points:
Intervention - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue32/32Intervention - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)
Temporary Hit Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Intervention   Intervention - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2nd August 2010, 12:27 am

"This one is called 'Tulkavoa're'."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Intervention   Intervention - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2nd August 2010, 3:38 pm

"Fang", he said bluntly as he grabbed the charred wolf and hoisted it over his shoulder. "Let's hurry up and find a place to camp. I'd hate to be around when they wake up and catch us making off with their friend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intervention   Intervention - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2nd August 2010, 3:42 pm

"I agree. Please, lead on."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Intervention   Intervention - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2nd August 2010, 3:44 pm

With that, the four of you return to the camp and Ricker. After a hasty explanation, he agrees to move camp and you find a more secure location further down the road. After witnessing Ricker's poor state, Menzo pulls out a small bottle and hands it to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intervention   Intervention - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2nd August 2010, 3:46 pm

"Here. Drink this. It won't mend bones but it will make you feel better until we reach a nearby settlement. Unfortunately it seems to be the only one that survived my journey through the portal. I can see no reason to hold onto it when you need it so desperately."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Intervention   Intervention - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2nd August 2010, 3:48 pm

The pragmatic Ricker takes the bottle and drinks it. "I thank you, boy. I feel better already." He sat down with much more ease then he used to and offered a seat to the genasi. "Now why don't you tell us this tale you've been promising?"

---

End of this thread.

We'll continue with an RP thread shortly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intervention   Intervention - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intervention
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sollette Online :: Campaigns :: The End of the World (Closed)-
Jump to: