Sollette Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sollette Online

The world of Sollette is a complex place. The many races that now flourish on the planet can all trace their origin back to one catalyst: The Demonic Invasion. Now you are flung into the past to confront this perilous time for yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Desperation

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Class: Rageblood Barbarian
Hit Points:
Desperation - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue46/46Desperation - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Temporary Hit Points:

Desperation - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperation   Desperation - Page 8 I_icon_minitime25th August 2010, 7:02 pm

Fang nods, having forgotten about that doo hickey, THEN pockets it, now that it's been brought to everyone's attention.
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Class: Psion
Hit Points:
Desperation - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue32/32Desperation - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)
Temporary Hit Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Desperation   Desperation - Page 8 I_icon_minitime25th August 2010, 7:34 pm

Tulka will not look for loot on the bodies. Unless there is something shiny.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Desperation - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue2/2Desperation - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Desperation   Desperation - Page 8 I_icon_minitime25th August 2010, 9:20 pm

"If everyone's done searching and looting then let's get this bastard into custody. Fang, Menzo, you two hang onto him." You all pile into the cart and head back into the city. Ricker leads Fang, Menzo and the prisoner into the guardhouse where you leave the human and explain what happened. The guards question you but since he's confessed there seems little point. You are told to go on your way and you do, managing to get the rest of the day's traveling done in peace. You make camp and everyone settles down to relax a bit.

---

End of the encounter.

I'll be starting a roleplay thread in a bit.

Good job, everyone!

Everyone get's 300 experience!

I cut it down so that you aren't blazing through the levels too fast to keep up. I would rather have a few encounters each level then just one per.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Desperation - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue2/2Desperation - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Desperation   Desperation - Page 8 I_icon_minitime25th August 2010, 9:54 pm

Everyone can also add 10 gold to their purses, courtesy of our bandit friends.

This is the 40 gold that Fang found.

You can debate who can hold onto the potion but I believe that Fang should since he takes the most hits and has taken the most damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desperation   Desperation - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desperation
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8