Sollette Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sollette Online

The world of Sollette is a complex place. The many races that now flourish on the planet can all trace their origin back to one catalyst: The Demonic Invasion. Now you are flung into the past to confront this perilous time for yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Desperation

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Desperation - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue2/2Desperation - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Temporary Hit Points:

Desperation - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperation   Desperation - Page 7 I_icon_minitime24th August 2010, 10:48 pm

End of HB's turn.

Mambele is up.
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Class: Wizard
Hit Points:
Desperation - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/20Desperation - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Desperation   Desperation - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th August 2010, 12:17 am

Mambele feels a cold pang of delight as his foe is defeated. Despite all he has gone through, he still only finds peace when victorious from a challenge, as if the cosmos was realigning to form a path for him to follow. Though he only has defeated one foe, he still manages to appear majestic with fresh confidence and terrible with mysterious power. He turns to the nearby human and growls. "Blessed Avandra says luck favors the bold. Well, do you feel lucky? Do you?"

ooc I'd like to do an Intimidation check. I just roll a twenty and add 9?
Back to top Go down
Fate
Deity
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Desperation   Desperation - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th August 2010, 12:17 am

The member 'Mambele' has done the following action : Die rolls

'd20' : 20
Back to top Go down
https://sollette.rpg-board.net
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Desperation - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/20Desperation - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Desperation   Desperation - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th August 2010, 12:23 am

ooc Gee. I forgot to add the extra +2 for defeating a Cursed foe earlier. Is it still too late to add it now? Razz

You know, I originally wanted to try to intimidate Mr. Hepplegrew, except... well, halflings are the Scrappy Doos of fantasy fiction. Impossible to intimidate. They'll face off a monster twenty times their size, and as far as they're concerned, it's the monster who's being brave! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Desperation - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue2/2Desperation - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Desperation   Desperation - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th August 2010, 8:48 am

The human throws down his weapon.

"Alright. I can't win. I give up." He takes a step back and raises his arms in surrender.

---

You can react out of initiative order if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Desperation   Desperation - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th August 2010, 11:02 am

End of Turn.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Desperation   Desperation - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th August 2010, 11:04 am

Initiative is effectively over now.

You must now deal with a surrendering foe.

He has already thrown down his weapon.

What will you do with him?
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Desperation   Desperation - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th August 2010, 11:11 am

Mambele tries to get his thoughts in order. He has no use for a prisoner, no desire to simply let him go, and no urge to kill him. "Start digging some graves for these idiots. On the side of the road, please, as a warning to foolish road bandits." he says, throwing one of his daggers to the floor beside the human to serve him as a spade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desperation   Desperation - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th August 2010, 11:16 am

"We don't have time to wait for him to dig four damn graves with a dagger, Mambele." The genasi spits on the human. "We're not far out of town. We can head back and give him to the authorities there." He gets a wicked grin on his face. "Let's hope they hang him."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Desperation   Desperation - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th August 2010, 11:26 am

Ricker chuckles. "The minotaur don't hang people." The ponytailed man looks relieved. "They gore them." And then falls in horror. "But I doubt they'll do that to him for a bit of banditry. They're a practical people and don't like wasting potential. He's strong, probably put him to work for a while." He sighs as he remembers the fate of the world. "Not that it matters. Damn it. Let's just take him back. Menzo's right, we're not that far out."
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Desperation   Desperation - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th August 2010, 3:57 pm

Mambele nods. "There's always time for corpse-looting though, right?" he asks with a wry grin.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Class: Rageblood Barbarian
Hit Points:
Desperation - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue46/46Desperation - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Desperation   Desperation - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th August 2010, 4:07 pm

"What I wanna know is why these people are attacking us in the first place. I recognized a couple of these people from the games..."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Desperation   Desperation - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th August 2010, 4:50 pm

"That's a good question. Let's ask him." Ricker looks pointedly at the human.

Looking at his dead companions once more, he decides talking is in his best interest. "We wanted the gold. All of us were a bit sore about losing, 'specially Hepplegrew cause he worked so hard at cheating, that we decided we could just wait for you and take the gold from you. We didn't realize you were so good at killing people."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Desperation - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue46/46Desperation - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Desperation   Desperation - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th August 2010, 4:53 pm

Insight check to see if he sounds like he's witholding something.

+1
Back to top Go down
Fate
Deity
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Desperation   Desperation - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th August 2010, 4:53 pm

The member 'Fang' has done the following action : Die rolls

'd20' : 13
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Desperation   Desperation - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th August 2010, 4:58 pm

As far as you can tell, he's telling the truth.

---

Ricker nods his head at Mambele and then back at the bodies. "Get what you can from them but I doubt you'll find much."

---

If you search the bodies you will find 1 potion of healing and 40 gold coins between them.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Desperation   Desperation - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th August 2010, 5:15 pm

Fang chooses to search. You awnt I should do a perception check or just say I found them? I'll split the money up evenly between everyone.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Desperation   Desperation - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th August 2010, 5:46 pm

You find that automatically. Feel free to do a perception check, though. You might notice something else.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Desperation   Desperation - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th August 2010, 6:04 pm

Perception check +1 FANTABULOUS TIME GO!
Back to top Go down
Fate
Deity
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Desperation   Desperation - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th August 2010, 6:04 pm

The member 'Fang' has done the following action : Die rolls

'd20' : 16
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Desperation   Desperation - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th August 2010, 6:08 pm

On closer inspection you find that the last dagger in Mr. Hepplegrew's belt is a Flameburst Dagger +1.

Continue.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Desperation   Desperation - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th August 2010, 6:10 pm

Fang raises a brow, looking at the rather unique dagger. "... huh." He thought a moment, wondering if anyone could possibly use it. "... eh, I'll just hang on to it. 'Less someone feels they have to have it..." He laughed softly, pocketing said dagger.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Desperation   Desperation - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th August 2010, 6:53 pm

You're pocketing the dagger without telling anyone?
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Desperation   Desperation - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th August 2010, 6:53 pm

Well, I meant to say he said that loud enough for evryone to hear that. Sorry, didn't mean to sound too greedy. ^^;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desperation   Desperation - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th August 2010, 7:01 pm

"Give the dagger here. We'll feed it to the chalcamarak." He pauses. "On second thought, hang onto it. At least until we're rid of our pest, here." He kicks the bandit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desperation   Desperation - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desperation
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next