Sollette Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sollette Online

The world of Sollette is a complex place. The many races that now flourish on the planet can all trace their origin back to one catalyst: The Demonic Invasion. Now you are flung into the past to confront this perilous time for yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prophesied

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Prophesied - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/2Prophesied - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Temporary Hit Points:

Prophesied - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 1:35 am

OOC: If you say your character knows how to cook then you don't need to roll anything. Just go ahead. Feel free to add a frying pan to your inventory as well.
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Class: Wizard
Hit Points:
Prophesied - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20Prophesied - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 1:44 am

Mambele boils a dish of couscous with spices, and sets about frying some dried salted fish. "Sorry. I mostly have just travel food with me, but if anyone's good at hunting and foraging, I'll be happy to turn it into a proper meal." He cannot help but throw Fang a questioning glance at this point.

ooc Should I remove four daily rations from my inventory, or five? I still dunno if wildens eat anything.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 2:02 am

OOC: Wilden eat. They're not constructs. Razz So I guess five rations. Unless everyone is willing to remove one from their own inventories. I will allow that so it's more fair and this is just for flavor.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Class: Rageblood Barbarian
Hit Points:
Prophesied - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue46/46Prophesied - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 9:30 am

Fang notices Mambele glancing his way, then he sighs and smiles. "I suppose I could try to catch something..."

Nature check to go hunting and foraging.
+7
Back to top Go down
Fate
Deity
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 9:30 am

The member 'Fang' has done the following action : Die rolls

'd20' : 19
Back to top Go down
https://sollette.rpg-board.net
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 12:10 pm

Check your PMs, Fang.

Continue
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Prophesied - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue46/46Prophesied - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 12:13 pm

Fang, being the bad ass hunter that he is (lol), manages to snag a few good sized rabbits. "This should last us a couple days..."

OOC: Instead of losing a trail ration, everyone GAINS a trail ration. Very Happy This is per the DM, not my decision.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 12:42 pm

"Ah, good job, son!" Ricker takes the rabbits from Fang and begins preparing them. He expertly skins and guts them, readying them for the fire. "These should feed us tomorrow as well!" He hands the prepared meat to Mambele. "Can't wait to see what you do with them. That already looks good." There is a sadness in his voice that he attempts to conceal, but poorly.
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Prophesied - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20Prophesied - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 12:48 pm

Mambele chuckles as he grabs the skinned conies. With the pot being currently occupied by the couscous, he proceeds to roast them on sticks instead, rubbing some heavy seasoning on them. He avoids Tulka's gaze for now, not sure as to what her reaction would be. "Hope somebody saved some wine from Ricker's place." he says. "The halflings in town have some passable stuff, but I doubt they'd part with it for less than twice its real value."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 12:49 pm

Fang had been watching Mambele prep the food, crouched down beside him. "Say, that looks pretty good.... who knew you could cook?"
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Class: Psion
Hit Points:
Prophesied - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue32/32Prophesied - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)
Temporary Hit Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 2:36 pm

The Wilden looks on as the food is prepped. She has been standing this whole time, as if sitting is still foreign to her. "We've never eaten like this before," she finally says.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 2:44 pm

Ricker laughs. "Reminds me of Reggie. He had quite the hard time adjusting to eating food. Once he started, though, he was hooked. He loved soup. Any kind of soup." He chuckles in remembrance. "First time he tried it he didn't know what to do. We had to show him how to use a spoon. He called it 'spiced ground water'. I'm guessing ground water's all you've had as well, Miss Tulka."
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Prophesied - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue32/32Prophesied - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 4:51 pm

"We used to eat what our mother and father provided. But when we detached, we were told we no longer could eat like that. It is part of the separation that must occur."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 5:12 pm

Menzo just sneers. "Is it food yet or shall we all starve before it is done?" No hint of appreciation in his voice. Suddenly he sighs and a flicker of flame appears on his head, quickly igniting the rest of his scalp. His skin starts to flush red once more, almost as if warmed by the fire. His eyes are the last to change back to their bright and merry light. He looks stunned in front of you all. "I-I'm so sorry! I have no control."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 5:20 pm

Fang looked up in amazement at Menzo, then he stood up again, crossing his arms over his chest. "Okay, now that you seem to be in a better mood... what is THAT all about? Some sort of personality disorder?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 6:26 pm

Menzo looks distressed but calms himself. "We genasi are of the elemental chaos. We represent the different elements. Fire, air, earth, energy, and water. But long ago, when the planes were new and the gods warred with each other, the elemental chaos was tainted deep in it's lower reaches. Evil took seed and corrupted it's surroundings. Eons later, we genasi have found that occasionally one will be born who carries this corruption. I am one such genasi. When it takes hold, I have no control over my actions. A darker part of me takes over. Although my general goals and wishes remain, my personality and manners leave much to be desired." He sighs heavily. "I am fortunate that though I am corrupted, I am not corrupted at all times. Most are not so lucky. This corruption has disgraced me to my family. Although I am technically the son of lord and lady Zeran, they do not acknowledge me. However, if I succeed in this mission they will publicly declare me their son and I shall become a lord." He grins sheepishly. "I should have told you earlier but it slipped my mind during the attack by the beasts."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 6:30 pm

Fang frowned, glancing towards the ground. In a way, he and Menzo were similar. Fang was born a shifter, due to his father having contracted lycanthropy before conceiving him. Because of this, many elves in his village saw him as a sort of freak at first. Though in Fang's case, he was at least able to earn the trust of most of the citizens. Still, Fang felt a sort of kinship with the genasi. "That's pretty harsh... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 6:33 pm

"They could not afford the embarrassment. But I have proven myself many times. I have become a lieutenant in our army. I earned this mission with my skill, not with favor. And when I return a hero? They will reward me accordingly. Not as harsh as you may believe, Fang." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 6:58 pm

Mambele looks over at Menzo with new curiosity. "Well, that's most intriguing. If I may be so bold, I'll have to draw your star chart someday. The stars must have a very interesting influence on you, I reckon." he ponders. "Anyway, food's ready. No plates, I'm afraid, and only two spoons. We'll have to use daggers for forks too." he says, offering his own. He reaches for the waxed paper that once held the dried fish and folds it into a makeshift plate. Scooping up some couscous and fish, he offers it to Turkla. "I reckon you're probably not a carnivorous plant, but here's hoping." he teases gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 7:03 pm

"Thank you, Mambele. This looks wonderful. As for my star chart, you are in for a surprise. There are no stars in the elemental chaos." He digs into the food with relish. "Very good!"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 7:04 pm

Ricker grunts with enjoyment as he eats the food. "I would've hired you in a moment, son. This is fantastic."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 7:06 pm

"Hey, not bad...", Fang said as he dug into a piece of the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 7:07 pm

Tulka takes the food offered to her, and sniffs it. After inspecting it, she puts it to her mouth as she sees the others doing. She let it sit in her mouth for a few moments, taking in the texture of it, and proceeds to chew and swallow the bite. Instead of her normal blank expression, her lips turn upward in a smile. "It is good. We thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 7:18 pm

Mambele proves specially sensitive to flattery, and he has to bite his lip to keep his smile from hurting his cheeks. He takes a subtle bow and faces Menzo. "I hope we don't have to go there! I'd feel pretty useless there. Though I could probably still cook okay." he boasts playfully, digging into a leg of rabbit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 7:31 pm

"I'm afraid that is where we will be going. The lady Lilith-Zeran can only set up a portal to our home. We should be able to take you elsewhere if you so wish, however." Menzo paused, hoping he wasn't promising too much, but remembered that if they did succeed then he would be nobility and could promise whatever he wished. He finished the last of his meal and stood up. "I still offer to take first watch, if everyone is okay with that. We should reach Braghnia tomorrow afternoon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prophesied
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sollette Online :: Campaigns :: The End of the World (Closed)-
Jump to: