Sollette Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sollette Online

The world of Sollette is a complex place. The many races that now flourish on the planet can all trace their origin back to one catalyst: The Demonic Invasion. Now you are flung into the past to confront this perilous time for yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prophesied

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Prophesied Left_bar_bleue2/2Prophesied Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Temporary Hit Points:

Prophesied Empty
PostSubject: Prophesied   Prophesied I_icon_minitime4th August 2010, 10:05 am

As the five of you sit around the campfire, eating the wolf meat, Menzo explains his reasons for coming to Sollette.
Back to top Go down

Prophesied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied I_icon_minitime4th August 2010, 10:10 am

The genasi sighs. "I'm afraid I have some very terrible news that may or may not be true. My lord and lady sent me here to recover one of our diplomats. They have also sent me to investigate a vision that my lady had." Here he hesitated. "She saw... the end of your world."
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Class: Wizard
Hit Points:
Prophesied Left_bar_bleue20/20Prophesied Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Temporary Hit Points:

Prophesied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied I_icon_minitime4th August 2010, 1:19 pm

Mambele, who had been attempting to disguise his excitement by trying to appear sober and attentive as the Genasi spoke, goes ashen-faced and wide-eyed at this revelation. Certainly he had expected something grand, but not at this level! For the first time since his childhood, he feels himself crushed down by the weight of his imaginary responsibilities. Feeling the world spin a little under his feet, he grabs onto Richter's shoulder for support, which can't be pleasant for the barkeep, given the condition of his ribs.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Class: Rageblood Barbarian
Hit Points:
Prophesied Left_bar_bleue46/46Prophesied Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Temporary Hit Points:

Prophesied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied I_icon_minitime4th August 2010, 10:13 pm

Fang simply bursts out laughing. "Seriously? The end of the world? This has to be a joke! " When he noticed the genasi was not smiling, Fang calmed down. "... so, the end of the world, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Class: Psion
Hit Points:
Prophesied Left_bar_bleue32/32Prophesied Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)
Temporary Hit Points: 0

Prophesied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied I_icon_minitime5th August 2010, 11:00 am

The wilden's expression does not change at the words. After listening to the other's responses, she finally turns to the genasai and says "So this is why Mother wishes us to leave."
Back to top Go down

Prophesied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied I_icon_minitime5th August 2010, 12:05 pm

"I'm afraid I am quite serious. My lady Jesend-Zeran has had prophetic visions before. They have proven to be accurate. My goal is to find lady Lilith-Zeran and investigate this world to see if it is truly in danger." He looks around at the wilderness surrounding him. "Lady Lilith-Zeran was to approach one of four civilizations for trade arrangements. Do you know of any powerful enough to warrant this? I'm afraid I have no idea where to look."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Prophesied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied I_icon_minitime5th August 2010, 12:06 pm

Everyone roll a History check.

Even Tulkavoa're. I think it's time your racial consciousness started to give you some information.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Prophesied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied I_icon_minitime5th August 2010, 5:13 pm

History +0
Back to top Go down
Fate
Deity
Fate

Prophesied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied I_icon_minitime5th August 2010, 5:13 pm

The member 'Fang' has done the following action : Die rolls

'd20' : 7
Back to top Go down
https://sollette.rpg-board.net
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Prophesied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied I_icon_minitime5th August 2010, 6:02 pm

Roll for History +9. This better come out good!

edit: YES!!!

Last edited by Mambele on 5th August 2010, 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fate
Deity
Fate

Prophesied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied I_icon_minitime5th August 2010, 6:02 pm

The member 'Mambele' has done the following action : Die rolls

'd20' : 19
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Prophesied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied I_icon_minitime5th August 2010, 6:38 pm

History +4
Back to top Go down
Fate
Deity
Fate

Prophesied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied I_icon_minitime5th August 2010, 6:38 pm

The member 'Tulkavoa're' has done the following action : Die rolls

'd20' : 6
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Prophesied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied I_icon_minitime5th August 2010, 7:00 pm

Fang shrugged. "The only people I would know of that would draw the attention of someone from another plane would be the humans in the big cities. That's where I've noticed a lot of the big name sorcerers and wizards come from."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Prophesied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied I_icon_minitime5th August 2010, 7:01 pm

Everyone check your PMs and continue.
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Prophesied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied I_icon_minitime5th August 2010, 7:10 pm

Tulka nods once at Fang's suggestion. "There are the Cestal as that one says, and the Pasaer. This one has never seen a Pasaer, but the brothers and sisters have. From what we can tell, they are old Cestal who hide in the mountains. "
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Prophesied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied I_icon_minitime5th August 2010, 11:59 pm

Mambele smiles, now more relaxed as the conversation steers into familiar territory. "Well, every race in the books feels like they deserve special attention, but if we're narrowing it down to four, I reckon you'd want to put the humans and the dwarves on the top of the list. Maybe the Dragonborn too, though they no longer carry the clout they did in the old days. Wouldn't hurt to go knocking on the Tieflings' door on the Great Divide either. Or tent flap, rather. And on second thought, it probably would hurt after all, if half of what they say about the Tieflings is true." There is a tone in his voice that suggests he is, of course, far too clever to go around believing hearsay, though. Or maybe he just wants it to sound that way.
Back to top Go down

Prophesied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 12:06 am

Menzo sighs. "But which would be the most likely? I don't have time to attempt them all. If the vision was true then I there is barely enough time to try one!" He turns to Ricker. "What is your suggestion, good sir? You have much more experience then any of us."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Prophesied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 12:08 am

Ricker sighs and sits back. "I honestly don't have a clue. It would be easier to just flip a coin." He thinks for a second. "Or two."
Back to top Go down

Prophesied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 12:11 am

"I suppose you are right." He turns to the rest of the group. "You have already saved my life. I will repay the favor by bringing you with me and helping you off of this dying world. If the vision proves true, that is. And if you are to come with me, then I suggest we put it to a vote. Where do you believe our best bet lies?"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Prophesied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 12:15 am

OOC: For more information on which would be more likely to garner the attention for a trade agreement, roll a diplomacy check.

You don't have to roll if you don't want to, though. Feel free to just guess.
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Prophesied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 12:16 am

+3 Diplomacy
Back to top Go down
Fate
Deity
Fate

Prophesied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 12:16 am

The member 'Tulkavoa're' has done the following action : Die rolls

'd20' : 14
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Prophesied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 12:27 am

Tulka's eyes roll back into her head for a moment, and she becomes still. After a few moments she "awakens" and looks right at Menzo. "Our brothers and sisters say that the Pandrylshys..." she pauses as she searches for the common word, "...Dragonborn?" She looks to Mambele for verification, and seeing no giggle on his lips continues. "They live on an island, and have a lot of things not found other places."
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Prophesied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 12:31 am

"Well..." Mambele says, looking pensive. "You said your lady in question was looking to start a trade agreement, so the answer really hinges on... what it is that she was hoping to trade for? That would make it much easier to determine whom she would have approached." he suggests.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prophesied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prophesied
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sollette Online :: Campaigns :: The End of the World (Closed)-
Jump to: