Sollette Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sollette Online

The world of Sollette is a complex place. The many races that now flourish on the planet can all trace their origin back to one catalyst: The Demonic Invasion. Now you are flung into the past to confront this perilous time for yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who would win in a fight?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Class: Wizard
Hit Points:
Who would win in a fight? Left_bar_bleue20/20Who would win in a fight? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Temporary Hit Points:

Who would win in a fight? Empty
PostSubject: Who would win in a fight?   Who would win in a fight? I_icon_minitime3rd September 2010, 1:25 am

The disembodied voice of Morgan Freeman, James Earl Jones, Christopher Lee or Patric Stewart?

A quick look at their resumes:

Freeman: The Prez in Deep Impact, where his cool, soothing voice could tell us that we were doomed for extinction, and we would still welcome the asteroid like it was made of candy unicorns, he was so suave. He was also the voice of the judeochristianmuslim God, so that's a strong fan base right there when it comes to influence.

Jones: As Darth Vader, he could control the weak of mind, which you must admit is pretty much everyone. Plus, as Tusla Doom, he could command followers to jump into snake pits and they'd leap on that shit like they'd been waiting their entire lives for someone to ask them to.

Lee: As Count Dracula he could lull you into his command without even speaking, which would be specially useful if anybody in this list tries some sneaky shit, like feeding him peanut butter as in one of those Got Milk commercials. He was also the Voice of Saruman, which maaaaaaay not have been super-effective in the one freaking scene we actually saw it at work, but still, it's feared for a reason!

Steward: As captain of a starship, not only was he able to successfully command peoples from entirely different cultures and species, but was adept at handling tense diplomatic situations through the powers of bargaining, threats and bluffs. As Professor X, he could control minds, provided of course that it was a situation that justifies getting into somebody's head and controlling their actions. Which suffice to say is next to never, but still, the exact kind of power you'd want a voice to have in a fight.

So who wins?
Back to top Go down
zebith
Traveller
zebith

Character sheet
Class: paladin
Hit Points:
Who would win in a fight? Left_bar_bleue25/25Who would win in a fight? Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight?   Who would win in a fight? I_icon_minitime3rd September 2010, 4:38 am

thats a tough one, but if I had to choose I'd choose James Earl jones because I think he has the best voice over voice. My next choice would be Patrick Stewart because he has a kinda of shaksperian quality in his voice
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Class: Psion
Hit Points:
Who would win in a fight? Left_bar_bleue32/32Who would win in a fight? Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)
Temporary Hit Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight?   Who would win in a fight? I_icon_minitime3rd September 2010, 11:06 am

LOL omg you are so random and I love it.

Umm....this is a really hard decision. But I'm going to go with Morgan Freeman.
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Who would win in a fight? Left_bar_bleue20/20Who would win in a fight? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight?   Who would win in a fight? I_icon_minitime3rd September 2010, 11:41 am

Tiagarth: Yeah, Jones has the best voice too, I believe. On the minus side, Darth Vader caved in to the squeaky whimpers of Mark Hamill (who actually sounds phenomenally kickass as the Joker, to be fair), so it's hard to believe he would stand up to the awesome power of the cooly-rational-yet-speaking-from-the-heart talents of the fearsome Mr Freeman. Still, his badassness is unquestioned.

And I forgot to mention, but Patrick Stewart also survived the Borg, which proves that he would ultimately triumph against the most insidious and brain-lulling voice in the Universe, so he's got a solid history right there.

Tulkavoa'e: Freeman's pretty awesome. He can rock a sweet-yet-powerful persona like no one else I've heard of. But still, is Presence enough to ultimately triumph over Badassness? I mean, Christopher Lee. Wow. Evil. Like, imagine him playing a Mind Flayer. He'd thrall you over your voicemail.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Class: Rageblood Barbarian
Hit Points:
Who would win in a fight? Left_bar_bleue46/46Who would win in a fight? Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight?   Who would win in a fight? I_icon_minitime3rd September 2010, 3:50 pm

Crispin Freeman. Oh, he's not on the list? Well, I'd have to go with Stewart. I just love his voice.
Back to top Go down
zebith
Traveller
zebith

Character sheet
Class: paladin
Hit Points:
Who would win in a fight? Left_bar_bleue25/25Who would win in a fight? Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight?   Who would win in a fight? I_icon_minitime3rd September 2010, 5:57 pm

I would also vote for Peter Cullen. Aka Optimus Prime AKA KARR on Knight Rider
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Who would win in a fight? Left_bar_bleue46/46Who would win in a fight? Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight?   Who would win in a fight? I_icon_minitime3rd September 2010, 5:58 pm

Ah, crap, forgot about him! Yeah, Peter Cullen. I'm changing my answer.
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight?   Who would win in a fight? I_icon_minitime4th September 2010, 10:52 am

I'm more of a Kevin Conroy guy myself.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight?   Who would win in a fight? I_icon_minitime4th September 2010, 10:54 am

Actually, just for variety, I might stick with Crispin Freeman. I mean, his voice is just so... well, if I were a female, I'd be awfully weak in the knees, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight?   Who would win in a fight? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who would win in a fight?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sollette Online :: Out of World :: Fading Light Tavern-
Jump to: