Sollette Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sollette Online

The world of Sollette is a complex place. The many races that now flourish on the planet can all trace their origin back to one catalyst: The Demonic Invasion. Now you are flung into the past to confront this perilous time for yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tiagarth, elf druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zebith
Traveller
zebith

Character sheet
Class: paladin
Hit Points:
tiagarth, elf druid Left_bar_bleue25/25tiagarth, elf druid Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Temporary Hit Points:

tiagarth, elf druid Empty
PostSubject: tiagarth, elf druid   tiagarth, elf druid I_icon_minitime28th August 2010, 5:32 pm

My story begins in the Feywild. I was a slaves son who didn’t even have a name until after our escape. My parents served the “mighty Eladrin” empire for countless years. Our escape was accomplished with the help of an Archfey who taught us the art of the Druid. Our masters didn’t stand a chance with all the years of pent up rage made us unstoppable. The last time we seen the Archfey was right after our escape. She commissioned us the stop the evil of the Eladrin, and also she gave me the name that I use to this day.

Over the next few years the revolutionary forces that started with my parents and I grew to a full fledged army.

I don’t know if it was an Eladrin trick to try and break the revolt or just dumb luck. I was on a routine scouting mission when I stepped unknowingly though a portal into an unknown world. I needed to find a magic user, but where in the vast wilderness that I landed…

In the coming weeks and months I searched for anyone who could open a portal or point me in the direction of one that would lead me back to the Feywild, but the ones who knew didn’t want to open any portal back to the Feywild, because the feared that the Eladrin would come back to get more slaves.

Frustrated I retreated to the forest where I spent a number of years alone with only my garden to comfort me.

In the last couple of years I’ve noticed a change in nature which raises my curiosities as to why. So, I’m off to find the root cause of these changes.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
tiagarth, elf druid Left_bar_bleue2/2tiagarth, elf druid Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Temporary Hit Points:

tiagarth, elf druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiagarth, elf druid   tiagarth, elf druid I_icon_minitime28th August 2010, 6:20 pm

Nicely done!

I've already caught you up to everyone else on experience!

All you need to do now is choose a couple background benefits or a theme from the Dark Sun Campaign Guide. (New option)
Back to top Go down

tiagarth, elf druid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sollette Online :: Characters :: (Old) Histories and Backstories-
Jump to: